These terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement between the customer and MedBulb. Customer accepts these terms and conditions by making a purchase, placing an order or otherwise shopping on MedBulb’s web site.
Terms and Conditions
Customer agrees to pay for products purchased as outlined in the invoice or sales receipt. First time customers will be required to provide credit card information. MedBulb accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Cards. The use of a credit card is subject to charge card limitations and the approval of MedBulb prior to shipment.
A credit application is required to establish an open account with MedBulb. Invoices are required to be paid within 30 days from date of the invoice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. MedBulb reserves the right to refuse any order. Past due balances are subject to a 1.5% finance charge per month.
Tax Exempt Status
Accepted with copy of tax resale certificate faxed to 855-515-7293. Certificate must be on file before order is shipped or applicable sales tax will be added.
A few selected items require a minimum quantity order. These items are typically miniature bulbs.
Shipper Account Number
For those customers eligible to use their own shipping accounts, you agree and authorize MedBulb to charge your credit card in the event that you use and invalid shipping account number when entering your order.
- A system of flat rate shipping charges for items ordered on our web site will be added to orders shipped within the continental US via the following schedule:
Ground Shipping: Flat Rate of $10.40 to any location in the USA.
3rd Day Shipping: Flat Rate of $28.00 to any location in the USA.
2nd Day Shipping: Flat Rate of $35.00 to any location in the USA.
Overnight Shipping: Flat Rate of $76.00 to any location in the USA.
- Every effort will be made to ship overnight packages the same day that we receive your order, if it is in stock. It is best if you enter overnight orders prior to 2:30 PM Central Time.
- All shipments originate from the Chicago area, USA., with the possible exception of drop shipments from our suppliers directly to you.
- Shipments to Canada will be shipped via US Postal Service Priority International Mail for a Flat Rate of $27.50 to any location in Canada.
- Customers outside the USA and Canada must e-mail email@example.com to request a proforma invoice. Pricing, Payment Methods, and Shipping Charges will be calculated and detailed in the ProForma Invoice.
- Any damaged merchandise must be reported within 5 days. If the package is obviously damaged, customer should sign for the shipment as “damaged” and make a claim with the carrier. If the package shows no obvious signs of damage but the merchandise is damaged when the box is opened, contact CustomerService. The carrier is responsible for breakage in transit. MedBulb will assist in every possible manner in collecting claims for loss or damage.
- Any returned procuct must be returned with prior approval and issuance of a return material authorization number. To obtain an RMA# call us at 888-633-2852. Issuance of an RMA # does not acknowledge a product defect or authorize credit to be given. Products determined to be defective by the manufacture shall be either replaced or credit will be issued at the discretion of MedBulb.
- Products ordered in error are subject to a 25% restocking fee, provided that Medbulb agrees to take back the merchandise.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- MedBulb warrants solely to the purchasing party that the products we sell shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship, when given normal, proper and intended usage, for the scope of the warranty granted to MedBulb by the product manufacturer. Purchaser shall notify MedBulb of any product that purchaser believes to be defective that is covered by the warranties set forth in this warranty statement. At MedBulb’s option, such products shall be returned by purchaser, transportation and insurance prepaid, to MedBulb. Based on examination and testing by the applicable product manufacturer, MedBulb shall repair or replace with the same or comparable product or issue an appropriate credit. In the event of warranty adjustment, Bulbtronics shall pay appropriate shipping charges, when applicable, to return the product to the purchaser.
- This warranty contains the entire agreement between the purchasing party and MedBulb as to its terms.There are no warranties, expressed or implied, of merchantability, fitness or otherwise, which extend beyond the description on the face thereof. In no event will MedBulb be liable for any loss, or profits or ant other incidental, special ore consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or its customer even if MedBulb has been advised or the possibility of such damages, nor for any claim against the purchaser by any other party.
Trademarks & Logos
Any trademarks and logos used are the property of their owners and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and other intellectual property rights.